Dental Services Sacramento, CA
We offer a wide range of dental treatments to fit almost any need.
Redford Smiles is proud to provide care for children, teens, adults, and seniors.
Our doctors along with their compassionate team are dedicated to providing the highest level of care possible. We use the most advanced techniques and technologies to provide comprehensive dental care that is tailored to your needs.
- Permanently replace one or more missing teeth with dental implants.
- Securely hold replacement teeth in position with implant dentures.
- Replace your missing teeth with a dental prosthetic like dentures.
- Repair teeth and stop further decay with cavity fillings.
- Repair damaged or decayed teeth with inlays and onlays.
- Repair broken or cracked teeth with dental crowns.
- Replace a missing tooth with a dental bridges.
- Teeth damaged beyond repair can be removed by extractions.
- One of the most advanced restorative procedures is the full mouth reconstruction.
- Repair stains, cracks/chips and imperfections with porcelain veneers.
- Replace amalgam fillings or fill minor cavities with tooth-colored fillings.
- Close gaps or repair chips and cracks in your teeth with dental bonding.
- Increase confidence and restore your smile with teeth whitening.
- Reshape your gums to rejuvenate your smile with a cosmetic gum lift.
- Treat gum disease on an ongoing basis with periodontal maintenance.
- Tough buildup on teeth is removed with ultrasonic cleaning.
- Plaque, calcification, and buildup are removed with scaling and root planing.
- Periodontal infections can be more effectively eliminated with laser treatment
- Gum disease can be treated and prevented with pocket reduction surgery.
- Excessive gum tissue can be reshaped with crown lengthening.
- Teeth left exposed by receding gums can be treated with a gingival graft
- Gum recession that’s led to resorption can be treated with guided bone regeneration
Relieve your pain, contact Redford Smiles today.
We are committed to providing quality services in a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. All of the different treatment options and associated fees will be discussed prior to your treatment so that you are able to make an informed decision regarding your dental health. We even offer affordable financing options through CareCredit®.
Dental fears are manageable and preventable.
We work to form good relationships with fearful patients. It’s as important to us as the procedure itself. Please, discuss your apprehensions and anxieties with us beforehand. We’ll listen to your concerns and agree on things that allow you a sense of control.
Over the years, our Sacramento dentists have been serving dental patients from all around the Sacramento area. The professional team at Redford Smiles is highly esteemed for their gentle care and dedicated service. In short, our goal is to exceed your expectations on every level.
The doctors at Redford Smiles proudly offer wisdom teeth removal (extraction) for wisdom teeth that are impacted, decayed or need to be removed. Call Redford Smiles at (916) 565-2570 or visit our appointments page to schedule your consultation for wisdom teeth removal.
When teeth don’t line up properly in the upper or lower jaws it’s called malocclusion. Malocclusion causes extra muscular stress causing muscle and jaw pain. This pain radiates upward to the head and downward to the neck and shoulders. Left untreated, parts of the jaw joint will start to collapse and degrade, producing more inflammatory—sharper and more focused—pain.